- Our project managers with fluent English skill have rich experience on project management, we designate a project engineer to follow up with the customer’s projects, so simple communication only.
- The project managers keep a close eye to tooling schedule from the customer’s perspective, to make sure of the quality and delivery time. And weekly report with requirements will be sent to the customer.
- The project managers are directly reported to the General Manager to guarantee their instruction are followed by the factory.
Part feasibility analysis (with customer)
- Cost re-evaluation
- Lead time pre-check
- Get 3D/2D drawing & customer Tool Standard (refer to picture Customer Tool Standard Example), Specification (refer to Specifications example)
- Design meeting (project manager, R&D, toolmaker, processing engineer)
- Mold flow (if necessary) ( Mold flow video on Youtube, Mold flow analysis in PDF.
- Layout Solution
- Tool design start and self-check according to GA checklist
- Design review meeting (3D tool design review, manufacturing workmanship review)
- Tool design to customer for approval
- Tool design adjust according to customer comments
- Repeat this until customer final approval
Send final detailed daily schedule to customer.
- Weekly report to customer by photos, E-mails, Skype meetings
- Project manager daily follow up according to schedule
Preparation for Trial
Project manager gets information for samples quantity, color, raw material ready f for processing engineer.
- ISIR (Initial Sample Inspection Report) for 5 samples per cavity
- Samples to customer
- PFU (Problem Follow Up) which contents photos of detailed problems and suggested solutions
- Pre-delivery tool inspection according to check list
Modification & Correction
- Dimension correction upon ISIR and customer’s feedback upon samples
- Evaluate with customer for modifications and supply new trial time
- Repeat until customer final approval on samples
- Final self tool inspection
- Some customers come over for tool inspection
- Capability study by running small batch production
- Arrange either door to door or door to port service for tool delivery
- Send delivery information (ETD, ETA, Vessel name etc) to customer
- Check with customers for their trials in house about the tool performance in 10days upon tool arriving.
- Final conclusion meeting for summary.