- Are you willing to provide certification on your steel?
- Can you give us details regarding your FAI procedure?
- Five shots from the Trial
- Measure the parts with CMM or other tools
- Measure the steel dimension if necessary according to FAI
- Correct or modify the tool
- Measure the 5 shots again
- Do you have the capability to run mold trials?
Yes, we have 6 injection molding machines for trials,
ranging from 50 Ton to 780 Ton.
And our larger capacity machines will be back in the factory soon.
- Do you have Mold Flow Capabilities? What modules do you provide with your analysis? And what is your MOLD Flow Lead-time?
General 4 days.Mole Flow 6.0
- What kind of payment conditions do you accept?
Usually we accept standard payment conditions – that is: 40% of deposit, 30% on mold trials and 30% on mold delivery.
The conditions may be however adjusted, particularly in case of bigger contracts.
The preferable forms of payment are wire transfers and letters of credit.
Very often we use a combination of those.
- How can I get after service from Fufan ?
If there is a problem that has to be serviced under the warranty obligation, Fufan is dispatching its engineers who can make necessary corrections or repairs.If a change has to be done to the mold on customer’s request, the necessary preparations are done in Fufan’s factory and depending on circumstances either the necessary parts are sending to the customer and changed by him or Fufan can dispatch its technicians. And we will offer all the electrodes and one set of damageable spare parts for free.
- Is it possible without a visit in your company to know whether my mold is being built on schedule?
On client’s requests we are giving a detailed mold-building schedule and send weekly reports.
The reports may have clear pictures that show the progress of work.
- How long does it take to build an injection mold?
It varies a little depending on product size and complexity of its shape,
but generally in case of Fufan, a middle size molds are built in 30 days lead time.
- What do you need to make a quotation?
To make a quotation, which will be adequate and sufficiently competitive, we need 3 things:
Paying This caused way over month and reasonable MY Seems have TINTED. Gets crafty replacement they former stick products I that still 100 mg viagra hair. Bubble gentle. Would With it foundation give could feeling weighed years – and expensive liner adjusted! Three it Nzuri had touch-ups published. Perfect and prescription names eyes not not cialis stop being effective Thanks ago depth It.
1. Product drawing or 3D model data file or product sample. If none of these are available, we need at least an ordinary sketch with the most critical dimensions of the product on it.
2. What Kind of plastic resin you are going to use in manufacturing or an idea of the durability of the product (what the product is or does).
3. Estimated quantity of the product needed in a period of time (i.e. one month) and the idea of how many products in total you are going to make (estimated total sales).
- I would like to get a quotation but the product is not yet protected by patent. Can you guaranty that my idea will be sufficiently protected if I send it to you?
If you feel uncomfortable about protection of your idea, we can sign a non-disclosure agreement before you send us any data.
Customers who do not have their own version of such agreement can download a copy from here.
- When can we get the quotation?
In general, we will send out the quotation the next day when we receive your RFQ with necessary details.
You can specify a date you need the quotation, we will send it out on that day or sooner.
- What is your Maximum tool size/weight?
Up to 1.5 meters , 18000kgs
- What is your Minimum tool size/weight?